Diane Kruger’s sultry smoky brown eye is a main-stay staple for every gal on the go – and its an easy option that’ll highlight your bronzed summer skin.
Especially great for blondes, this look enhances the eyes and can be worn night or day. Her eyes are subtle, yet sculpted with a taupe shadow that she swept along the brow bone.
- Begin by carefully lining the top and bottom of the eyes with a dark brown liner. Soften the lines by gently smudging with a fingertip or cotton swab.
- Line the top and bottom of the eyes next with a matte brown eye shadow using a small brush. Stay close to the eyes, and blend out toward the crease. The color should be in a chocolate or lighter cocoa color. Stay away from red- or pink-toned browns which might give you a sickly look and highlight the red in your eyes.
- Dust the eyelid with a lighter color. Look for a shimmery shadow in gold.
- Finish with volumizing waterproof mascara on the eyelashes.
- Use softer shades of makeup on the lips and cheeks so nothing will compete with the dramatic eyes. Soft and light nude shades look best.