While every woman wishes she could splurge on loads of makeup with options for day and night, the reality is that all bank accounts are not created equal. With tumultuous markets and uncertain economy, we thought it best to offer you some of our top makeup money saving tips.
Some women feel that they should invest in a premium foundation – others stick to savvy drugstore buys. Whatever expensive products you feel you need, you can always cut costs somewhere. Even though celebrities have all the finest makeup artists and beauty products around, just remember, you can still achieve the same look no matter what your budget.
Instead of purchasing separate day and night makeup, opt for shades that can be worn any time. And, don’t waste makeup by changing it just to go out at night. Instead use some Skindinavia makeup setting spray to keep you looking perfect all day long into the night. Just touch up a bit before heading out! Not only is this a money saver, but it’s a time saver as well!
Take Marion Cotillard’s look for example. Her rouge cheeks, dramatic balmy eyes and rosy lips are a sexy, sophisticated and perfect for a day in the office or a glam evening out.
- Start with Skindinavia makeup setting spray to make your look last from day to night.
- Then, lightly apply a black/brown liner on the top lash lines.
- Next, apply a shimmery gold shadow to the lids and crease, softly tapping the powder into the lower lash line to create a cohesive look.
- For lips use a cool-based red lip shade.
- Give cheeks a pop of pink with a few swipes of pink blush.